The Third Umpire
Parliamentary Speaker Baleka Mbete. Surviving a no-confidence vote through a crude majority in the house is all very well but what matters is credibility, and the sad reality is she has precious little of that.
Nigerian “prophet” Temitope Balogun Joshua, who bears responsibility for the horrific deaths of scores of pilgrims, apparently including numerous South Africans, who are feared crushed under a collapsed church building.
De Beers CEO Philippe Mellier, who is fighting a losing battle in trying to restore the group to its former money-printing glory. Those days are gone, along with the cartel’s diamond supply monopoly.
- SARS could be handing Julius Malema a golden chalice
- Patricia de Lille elected as the new leader of the DA in the Western Cape
- Zuma ‘was offered R20m to resign in 2003’
- THE LAST WORD: Eskom fluffs its lines as bosses lose the plot
- Mugabe ’shocked, disgusted’ by South African xenophobic, anti-immigrant violence