Strong pre-orders for Apple Watch outstrip limited supply in first weekend following launch
Design patent awarded for LG’s futuristic smartphone that wraps around an armband above the wearer’s wrist
Smartphones allow patients, researchers to observe symptoms that may change hourly, see how changes correlate with exercise, meal times, medication
Revenue from digital-music downloads, subscriptions edges out those from CDs for first time in 2014, holding overall sales steady at about $15bn globally, trade group says
It’s clear that consumers are hungry for content they can identify with, and content that is easily accessible on various mobile platforms
- BlackBerry plays starring role in Brazilian corruption scandal
- Mandela phone app launched
- Tips for keeping data safe in the cloud
- TV channel sets its sights on infant viewers
- Facebook moves ahead with drone programme
- Tech fails: what annoys you the most?
- Six tips for handling trolls without losing your temper
- Microsoft’s digital assistant to head to Android, Apple devices
- VIDEO: Saving the planet one motorised bicycle at a time
- BlackBerry Classic review: expensive nostalgia
- New breed of cheaper phones challenges the stars
- Israeli startup can turn your smartphone camera into hyperspectral sensor
- Facebook clarifies its policies on removing content, again
- VIDEO: Average Joe can now afford 3D prototyping machine
- Apple’s latest gizmo clocks in — but does your heart skip a beat?
- Are machines really the call centres of the future?
- Facebook now pretty much ubiquitous among SA students
- Talking to yourself may not be safe anymore