- AHL: AH-VEST LIMITED - Dealings In Securities By An Associate Of A Director And Notification In Terms Of Section 122 Of The Companies Act
- NEP: NEW EUROPE PROPERTY INVESTMENTS PLC - Acquisition of Aupark Kosice Mall and Aupark Kosice Tower
- SGA: SYNERGY INCOME FUND LIMITED - Dealings in securities by an associate of a director of the Company
- LEW: LEWIS GROUP LIMITED - Directors Dealings In Securities
- VKE: VUKILE PROPERTY FUND LIMITED - Posting of circular, notice of debenture holders´ scheme meeting and notice of shareholders´ general meeting
- ACP: ACUCAP PROPERTIES LIMITED - Dealings in securities by an associate of a director
- GAM: GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD - Notification in terms of Section 122 of the Companies Act, No 71 of 2008
- LON: LONMIN PLC - Notifications of transactions of directors
- IDQ: INDEQUITY GROUP LIMITED - Proposed repurchase of treasury shares and posting of circular
- FWX: FONEWORX HOLDINGS LIMITED - Finalisation Announcement In Respect Of The Name Change
- OML: OLD MUTUAL PLC - Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons
- MMP: MARSHALL MONTEAGLE PLC - Reviewed results for year ended 30 September 2014
- PFG: PIONEER FOOD GROUP LIMITED - No Change Statement, Posting Of Notice Of Annual General Meeting And Summary Condensed Financial Statements, Notice
- MNK: MONTAUK HOLDINGS LIMITED - Unaudited Condensed Interim Results for the six months ended 30 September 2014
- RCL: RCL FOODS LIMITED - Acquisition by Oceana Group Limited of the fishing interests of Foodcorp Proprietary Limited
The Third Umpire
Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema, who was elected to the position unopposed at the weekend despite the inevitable rowdy dissent and personality clashes. At least there wasn’t a bare bum in sight.
Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene, who will be breathing the biggest sigh of relief of all after ratings agencies Fitch and S&P left their SA ratings unchanged on Friday. It’s going to be an intense six months to the next update.
Tharisa Minerals chairman Loucas Pouroulis, who faces a R50m lawsuit, plus interest and court costs, for allegedly failing to pay for shares he agreed to buy from Cayman Islands-registered Siebels Hard Asset Fund.
Governors of some US states are sticking to plans to quarantine healthworkers returning from countries with Ebola, despite pressure from the White House. What you think of these measures?
It’s fair, countries should be able to protect their people by whatever means necessary
This is not fair to healthworkers volunteering to assist, and will badly affect Ebola-hit countries without sufficient help
They are allowed to stay in their homes, and this is fair enough to minimise risk for all