- JD GROUP LIMITED - Distribution of Circular and Notice of General Meeting
- PPC LIMITED - Changes to the Board Committees
- GIJIMA GROUP LIMITED - Results of annual general meeting
- OLD MUTUAL PLC - Form 8.3 Disclosure
- DIGICORE HOLDINGS LIMITED - Changes to the board of directors
- AFROCENTRIC INVESTMENT CORP LIMITED - Dealings in securities by a director of major subsidiaries
- BRAIT SE - Results of extraordinary general meeting: 99.8% shareholder approval of Brait Transaction
- INDEQUITY GROUP LIMITED - TRP 121: Notification of Acquisitions of Beneficial Interest in Securities
- TRANSACTION CAPITAL LIMITED - No Change Statement Notice of Annual General Meeting and Proposed Specific Repurchase of Shares
- VISUAL INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED - Renewal of cautionary announcement and new cautionary announcement
- IVUZI INVESTMENTS LIMITED - IVA505-Full Capital Redemption
- PRESCIENT LIMITED - Directors Dealings In Securities By A Director Of A Major Subsidiary
- REAL PEOPLE INV HOLDINGS LTD - RPS001-Partial Capital Redemption
- OLD MUTUAL PLC - Public Opening Position Disclosure/Dealing Disclosure by a Person with Interests in Relevant Securities Representing
- LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - Disclosure of significant holding of Life Healthcare ordinary shares
The Third Umpire
Anglo American Chairman’ s Fund chairman Norman Mbazima. The group has been ranked SA’ s biggest corporate social investor with donations of R643m in 2013-14, the 10th time it has topped the local list.
ANC chief whip Stone Sizani, for suggesting riot police should be on permanent standby to enter the National Assembly and remove disruptive elements. Even if it is legal, force will not address the underlying issue.
Syriza leader Alexis Tsipras, who may have won the Greek election but has painted his party into a corner by making promises that are going to be nigh on impossible to keep without causing economic and social chaos.