• Saturday, October 25 2014
  • Subscribe
  • Register
Aspen Pharmacare CEO Stephen Saad. Picture: FINANCIAL MAIL

Aspen seals therapy licensing deal

Drugs manufacturer signs agreements to acquire license rights to innovative unmodified oral testosterone replacement therapy from US specialty pharmaceutical firm

Aspen to enter strategic collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline in Japan

PAIN KILLER: Long-term high-dose use of common painkillers are hazardous in terms of heart attack risk.   Picture: THINKSTOCK
16 day(s) ago

Aspen says in terms of this agreement it will hold a 75% equity share in Aspen Japan and GlaxoSmithKline will hold the remaining 25%

Bedaquiline approved to treat multi-drug resistant tuberculosis

Picture: THINKSTOCK
4 day(s) ago

Experts say patients on bedaquiline recover faster and transmit TB for a shorter time than patients who are not, writes Tamar Kahn

Call for equitable healthcare access

Aaron Motsoaledi. Picture: GCIS
9 day(s) ago

The main problem bedevilling the country’s health system is the funding structure that favours the rich over the poor

Smaller hospitals granted exemption

Picture: THINKSTOCK
10 day(s) ago

It enables the National Hospital Network to negotiate competitive tariffs from medical schemes


More headlines


 
All Share 47879.450.00% same
Top 40 42676.130.00% same
Financial 15 14216.550.00% same
Industrial 25 57515.620.00% same
Resource 10 47913.130.00% same
All data is delayed by 15 min.
Data supplied by INET BFA
Standard Bank
 
FTSE 100 6388.730.00% same
Dow Jones 16805.410.00% same
All Share 47879.450.00% same
ASX 5399.300.00% same
S&P 500 1964.5800.00% same
All data is delayed by 15 min.
Data supplied by INET BFA
Standard Bank
 
USD/ZAR 10.93110.07% up
GBP/ZAR 17.58800.10% up
EUR/ZAR 13.85310.04% up
JPY/ZAR 0.10110.10% up
AUD/ZAR 9.61720.23% up
All data is delayed by 15 min.
Data supplied by INET BFA
Standard Bank
 
Gold 1231.40000.05% up
Platinum 1248.50000.28% up
Silver 17.22500.26% up
Palladium 779.00000.65% up
Brent Crude Oil 86.1300.00% same
All data is delayed by 15 min.
Data supplied by INET BFA
Standard Bank

Share search

Type in a share code or part of a company’s name in the Company Lookup box, then select the company name from the list of results and click Go to view its tearsheet with share data, news and more.

Top Stories

  • All Share : 47879.45
    Change: 0.00%
    Top 40 : 42676.13
    Change: 0.00%
    Financial 15 : 14216.55
    Change: 0.00%
    Industrial 25 : 57515.62
    Change: 0.00%
    Resource 10 : 47913.13
    Change: 0.00%
    All data is delayed by 15 min
    Data supplied by INET BFA
  • FTSE 100 : 6388.73
    Change: 0.00%
    Dow Jones : 16805.41
    Change: 0.00%
    Hang Seng : 23302.20
    Change: 0.00%
    ASX : 5399.30
    Change: 0.00%
    S&P 500 : 1964.580
    Change: 0.00%
    All data is delayed by 15 min
    Data supplied by INET BFA
  • ZAR/USD : 10.9311
    Change: 0.07%
    ZAR/GBP : 17.5880
    Change: 0.10%
    ZAR/EUR : 13.8531
    Change: 0.04%
    ZAR/JPY : 0.1011
    Change: 0.10%
    ZAR/AUD : 9.6172
    Change: 0.23%
    All data is delayed by 15 min
    Data supplied by INET BFA
  • Gold : 1231.4000
    Change: 0.05%
    Platinum : 1248.5000
    Change: 0.28%
    Silver : 17.2250
    Change: 0.26%
    Palladium : 779.0000
    Change: 0.65%
    Brent Crude Oil : 86.130
    Change: 0.00%
    All data is delayed by 15 min
    Data supplied by INET BFA
Content