LETTER: Start moving forward
Poor performance at Amplats resulted in quick action: the head of the division resigns and is immediately replaced.
It is probably difficult for the followers of President Jacob Zuma to understand but if we could have similar quick action in the government there would definitely be positive results.
Basic Education Minister Angie Motshekga should have ridden off into the sunset years ago! There will never be any improvement under her watch. To speed up economic growth the two inhibitors, ministers Ebrahim Patel and Rob Davies, must also be removed.
Merely applying a fraction of your thought processes, the single conclusion arrived at is that the whole Zuma crew must be removed if SA is to stop sliding backwards.
More in this section
- Disillusioned SA will learn to walk like Egyptians
- Chaskalson transcended his bias and loyalties
- EDITORIAL: The problem with ANC branches
- People were central to Chaskalson’s endeavours
- THICK END OF THE WEDGE: Zuma’s Get Out of Jail Free card
- NEWS ANALYSIS: ANC’s winner in Mangaung may still lack legitimacy