Select from our RSS feeds below to keep up to date with the latest content across our site
What is RSS?
- RSS feeds allow you to subscribe to our news channels so you are kept up to date with new articles without having to check our website continually. Once you subscribe with the RSS reader of your choice, new articles will appear automatically, allowing you to click on those that interest you to read the full story.
- KBO: KIBO MINING PLC - Power Pre-Feasibility Study Report - Rukwa Coal to Power Project
- PHM: PHUMELELA GAMING & LEISURE LIMITED - Acceptance of share award and dealing in securities by a director
- GIJ: GIJIMA GROUP LIMITED - No change statement and notice of annual general meeting
- SAH: SOUTH AFRICAN COAL MINING HLDGS LTD - Change in board of directors
- RMBT40: RMB CIS MANCO (PTY) LIMITED - Abridged Audited Results for the year ended 30 June 2014 - RMBT40
- RMBMID: RMB CIS MANCO (PTY) LIMITED - Abridged Audited Results for the year ended 30 June 2014 - RMBMID
- RMBINF: RMB CIS MANCO (PTY) LIMITED - Abridged Audited Results for the year ended 30 June 2014 - RMBINF
- SCL: SACOIL HOLDINGS LIMITED - Cautionary Announcement
- ELI: ELLIES HOLDINGS LIMITED - Rights offer finalisation announcement
- ZED: ZEDER INVESTMENTS LIMITED - Notification of acquisition of interest
- MPC: MR PRICE GROUP LIMITED - Dealing in securities by directors
- MMG: MICROMEGA HOLDINGS LIMITED - Dealings in securities by a director
- GLN: GLENCORE PLC - Transaction in own shares
- CBN013: STERLING WATERFORD CCN SPV 4 - Final Redemption - payment of carbon credit cash equivalent amount and salient dates and times
- GPL: GRAND PARADE INVESTMENTS LIMITED - DEALING IN SECURITIES BY A DIRECTOR AND AN ASSOCIATE OF A DIRECTOR
The Third Umpire
Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema, who was elected to the position unopposed at the weekend despite the inevitable rowdy dissent and personality clashes. At least there wasn’t a bare bum in sight.
Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene, who will be breathing the biggest sigh of relief of all after ratings agencies Fitch and S&P left their SA ratings unchanged on Friday. It’s going to be an intense six months to the next update.
Tharisa Minerals chairman Loucas Pouroulis, who faces a R50m lawsuit, plus interest and court costs, for allegedly failing to pay for shares he agreed to buy from Cayman Islands-registered Siebels Hard Asset Fund.
Governors of some US states are sticking to plans to quarantine healthworkers returning from countries with Ebola, despite pressure from the White House. What you think of these measures?
It’s fair, countries should be able to protect their people by whatever means necessary
This is not fair to healthworkers volunteering to assist, and will badly affect Ebola-hit countries without sufficient help
They are allowed to stay in their homes, and this is fair enough to minimise risk for all