Select from our RSS feeds below to keep up to date with the latest content across our site
What is RSS?
- RSS feeds allow you to subscribe to our news channels so you are kept up to date with new articles without having to check our website continually. Once you subscribe with the RSS reader of your choice, new articles will appear automatically, allowing you to click on those that interest you to read the full story.
- WEZ: WESIZWE PLATINUM LIMITED - Changes to the Board of Directors
- CLI: CLIENTELE LIMITED - Dealing In Clientele Limited Shares
- ABLP: AFRICAN BANK LIMITED - Notice of Application for Business Rescue of Ellerine Holdings Limited ("EHL"), a wholly owned subsidiary of ABIL
- MND: MONDI PLC - Notification of major interests in shares
- WEZ: WESIZWE PLATINUM LIMITED - Update on Maseve Project
- TAS: TASTE HOLDINGS LIMITED - Acceptance of Options by Directors and a Director of a Major Subsidiary in terms of The Taste Holdings Trust
- MMH: MIRANDA MINERAL HOLDINGS LIMITED - Appointment and Resignation of Directors
- RDF: REDEFINE PROPERTIES LIMITED - Update on transaction between Redefine and Fountainhead Property Trust
- BAU: BAUBA PLATINUM LIMITED - Posting of Circular and Notice of General Meeting
- ESR: ESOR LIMITED - Changes to the Board, Important Functions of Directors, Audit Committee and Appointment of Lead Independent Director
- FPT: FOUNTAINHEAD PROPERTY TRUST - Results of general meeting
- SPP: THE SPAR GROUP LIMITED - Dealings in securites by The SPAR Group Limited Employee Share Trsut
- SPP: THE SPAR GROUP LIMITED - Exercise of options and sale of shares
- SBK: STANDARD BANK GROUP LIMITED - Appointment of director
- CAPITAL PROPERTY FUND LIMITED - Capital Property Fund Limited - New Listing
The Third Umpire
National Youth Development Agency CEO Khathu Ramukumba. The agency has applied for a 50% increase in its state grant, despite a dismal track record of frivolous and wasteful expenditure. Good luck with that.
Police commissioner Riah Phiyega. One break-in at the Interpol offices in Pretoria is troubling, two worrying and … what to think when the total reaches five in just three weeks? That no-one in authority cares, perhaps?
President Jacob Zuma, who has been accused of creating false hope — and promoting further uncertainty among farmers — by implying that pre-1913 land claims will be entertained during the newly opened claims window.