Select from our RSS feeds below to keep up to date with the latest content across our site
What is RSS?
- RSS feeds allow you to subscribe to our news channels so you are kept up to date with new articles without having to check our website continually. Once you subscribe with the RSS reader of your choice, new articles will appear automatically, allowing you to click on those that interest you to read the full story.
- INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LIMITED - Correction announcement: unaudited results for the 6 months ended 31 March 2015
- BUFFALO COAL CORP - Fall of ground at Magdalena Mine
- JSE LIMITED - Index Change Advice - Rebosis Property Fund Acquisition of Ascension Properties Ltd B
- CONDUIT CAPITAL LIMITED - Change to the Board of Directors Resignation of Director
- Business Connexion/Telkom SA - Joint update ann: A
- BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED - Business Connexion/Telkom SA - Joint update ann: Acquisition by Telkom of the entire issued share capital of BCX
- FORTRESS INCOME FUND LIMITED - Dealing in securities by a director of Fortress
- MERCEDES-BENZ SOUTH AFRICA LIMITED - MBF040- Full Capital Redemption
- LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - Dealing in securities by the Life Healthcare Employee Share Trust
- TRENCOR LIMITED - Trading statement
- EQUITES PROPERTY FUND LIMITED - Dealing in securities by an associate of a direct of Equites
- THE SPAR GROUP LIMITED - Exercise of options by a director
- OLD MUTUAL PLC - Form 8.3 - Public Opening Position Disclosure
- FIRSTRAND BANK LIMITED - FRC205-Partial Redepmtion
- CAPITEC BANK HOLDINGS LIMITED - General Repurchase of an additional 3% non-redeemable non-cumulative non-participating Preference Shares
The Third Umpire
Energy portfolio committee chairman Fikile Majola, for opting to hold public hearings on the government’s decision — without having the faintest idea of what it will all cost — to build 9,600MW of nuclear power reactors even though the cost is still up in the air.
Transport Minister Dipuo Peters. Given the serious fraud allegations that have been leveled levelled against the Prasa board by fired CEO Lucky Montana, asking the auditor-general auditor-general to conduct a forensic investigation is a wise move.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who is reportedly planning to run for a fourth term in 2017. The two-term limit advocated by US President Barack Obama during his recent visit to Africa surely applies to Europe too.